Welcome to betr sports app by Betr Holdings, Inc (the “Promotion”) where participants start with 2,000 coins to place live free to play bets throughout every NFL, MLB, NCAA Football and NBA game in order to try to accumulate as many coins as possible. Participants who accumulate enough coins can redeem gift cards.
The Promotion is not sponsored by Apple, Inc. or Alphabet, Inc. in any way. Prizes are not supplied by Apple, Inc. or Alphabet, Inc.
- You begin your journey with 2,000 coins.
- Each day you come back, you will receive a coin bonus. Keep coming back to find out how much each bonus is.
- For NFL games, you have a limit of 200 coins on each bet type per possession.
- For NBA games, you have a limit of 200 coins on team-related bet each time it’s available. So the limit resets each stoppage in play. You have a limit of 200 coins on each player-related bet each quarter.
- For MLB games, you have a limit of 200 coins on each bet type per at-bat and per pitch.
Prizes & Redeeming
As you earn coins, you may redeem them for prizes.
Prize values are as follows
- 15,000 coins = $15
- 20,000 coins = $20
- 50,000 coins = $50
- 100,000 coins = $100
- 150,000 coins = $150
NBA Market Structure and Resulting
- An offensive rebound continues a possession. So if a player misses a FG, the team grabs an offensive rebound and scores a two pointer, the result of the possession is a Score/Two Pointer.
- A jump ball in which the defensive team comes up with the possession counts as a turnover.
- Next possession bet is available during timeouts and free throws and suspends when play resumes.
- If a quarter ends with a missed shot at the buzzer and no team rebounds that miss, all bet on that possession result will be voided.
- Blocked shots that get rebounded by the defensive team count as a Missed FG.
- Non-shooting fouls (technical, clear path, defensive 3 in the key) that lead to free-throws count as Free Throws.
- Basket interferences count as Turnovers.
- If a player does not play in a quarter, all bet associated with that player gets voided.
NFL & NCAA Football Market Structure & Resulting
- If you place a bet on a drive that extends into the subsequent quarter, your bet counts for the quarter you placed it in.
- The yardline crossed markets will result before halftime and when the game ends even if the drive isn’t completed. Other markets, however, will not result at halftimes and end of games.
- The odds of each selection change dynamically throughout the drive so make sure to get your bet in on time!
- At different points in the game, selections or markets may become unavailable.
- If an actionable yard line is crossed but there is a fumble or a penalty on the play, it does not count as crossing the yardline.
- Sorry, “Score this drive” only means offensive score (that pick-6 doesn’t count).
- Aborted snaps count as a rush play.
Drive markets void if the offense does not run a play.
All play markets get voided when a penalty is committed on the play.
All play markets get voided if a field goal or punt is kicked on the designated play e.g. a field goal is attempted on 3rd down at the end of a half, 3rd down play markets void.
Punt Fair Catch markets will void when a punt is not kicked on the play.
Field Goal Make markets will void when a field goal is not attempted on the play.
Kickoff Touchback markets will void if an onside kick is attempted.
In NCAA, if a fair catch is called inside the 25 yardline on a kickoff and the ball is placed on the 25, the Kickoff Touchback market will result as Yes.
Two Point Conversion market will void if an extra point is attempted.
Extra Point market will void if a two point conversion is attempted.
MLB Market Structure and Resulting
- All plate appearance and pitch predictions will void when the plate appearance (batter vs. pitcher match-up) does not occur in the listed inning (e.g., the 4th plate appearance of an inning doesn't occur as the first three resulted in outs).
- All plate appearance and pitch predictions will void if the batter or pitcher is substituted out prior to the plate appearance beginning. In either scenario, that prediction will void and a new one will be created with the correct context at the correct time.
- Pitch result predictions will void if an intentional walk is called prior to the pitch being thrown.
- The “plate appearance reach base” prediction will result as “No” if the batter reaches base safely but is tagged out before the play concludes. For example, hitting a single then getting thrown out while trying to advance to second in the same play will result in “No.”
- The plate appearance “hit, out or walk” prediction will void on Error, error out, failed fielder’s choice or catcher interference.
- The 3-Batter Reach Base prediction will void when an inning ends before the first 3 batters have a plate appearance (e.g., walk-off prior to the 3rd batter appearing).
- Anywhere we refer to “at-bat,” we are using the colloquial term for a plate appearance.
- Fielder’s choices result as an "out" even if the batter reaches base.
- A dropped 3rd strike counts as a strikeout for the batter but doesn't count as an out if he reaches base safely.
- ‘Reach on error’ and ‘Hit by pitch’ voids the “hit, out or walk” market.
- If a pitch results as a hit batter, it is resulted as a "Ball."
- Catcher’s interference results as a "Reach on Error."
- Intentional walks void the pitch count and future pitch markets.
- All upcoming or live predictions will void when a prediction cannot be resulted due to a postponement or weather delay and the game does not resume on the day it was originally scheduled.