KC vs. SF $20k Giveaway
FREE TO PLAY
Promotion Official Rules
Effective Date: January 31, 2024
NO PURCHASE OR PAYMENT IS NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. YOU HAVE NOT YET WON. A PURCHASE OR PAYMENT WILL NOT INCREASE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING.
RESTRICTIONS APPLY. VOID WHERE PROHIBITED OR RESTRICTED BY LAW.
OPEN TO ALL INDIVIDUALS WHO ARE AT LEAST 21 YEARS OF AGE AT THE TIME OF ENTRY, ARE LEGAL RESIDENTS OF AK, AR, CA, DC, GA, IL, KS, KY, MN, NE, NM, NC, ND, OK, OR, RI, SC, SD, TX, UT, VT, WI, or WY, AND MEET THE ELIGIBILITY CRITERIA SET FORTH IN THESE PROMOTION OFFICIAL RULES.
ODDS OF WINNING DEPEND UPON THE NUMBER OF QUESTIONS/PREDICTIONS BEING ASKED, THE DIFFICULTY OF SUCH QUESTIONS/PREDICTIONS, AND YOUR SUCCESS IN THE PROMOTION. ADDITIONAL CONDITIONS APPLY, PLEASE READ THESE PROMOTION OFFICIAL RULES CAREFULLY AND IN THEIR ENTIRETY.
PLEASE NOTE THE ARBITRATION PROVISION SET FORTH BELOW, WHICH REQUIRES, EXCEPT WHERE AND TO THE EXTENT PROHIBITED BY LAW, YOU TO ARBITRATE ANY CLAIMS YOU MAY HAVE AGAINST THE SPONSOR ON AN INDIVIDUAL BASIS. ARBITRATION ON AN INDIVIDUAL BASIS MEANS THAT YOU WILL NOT HAVE, AND YOU EXPRESSLY WAIVE, THE RIGHT FOR A JUDGE OR JURY TO DECIDE YOUR CLAIM(S), AND THAT YOU MAY NOT PROCEED IN A CLASS, CONSOLIDATED, OR REPRESENTATIVE CAPACITY.
ALL FEDERAL, STATE, AND LOCAL LAWS AND REGULATIONS APPLY.
1. Sponsor: Betr Holdings, Inc., 290 NE 68th Street, Miami, FL 33138 (the “Sponsor”).
2. Promotion Official Rules: By participating in this Promotion, you agree to be bound by these terms and conditions (“Promotion Official Rules”). Please read these Promotion Official Rules before entering the Promotion. Failure to comply with these Promotion Official Rules may, in the sole and absolute discretion of Sponsor, result in disqualification from the Promotion. You must meet the eligibility requirements and follow the Promotion Official Rules regarding participation as set forth herein. Sponsor reserves the right to cancel, suspend, or modify the Promotion at any time and from time to time in its sole and absolute discretion.
4. Eligibility: The Promotion is only open to individuals who are at least twenty-one (21) years of age at the time of Entry (as defined below), are legal residents of AK, AR, CA, DC, GA, IL, KS, KY, MN, NE, NM, NC, ND, OK, OR, RI, SC, SD, TX, UT, VT, WI, or WY , and meet all other eligibility requirements set forth in these Promotion Official Rules (“Eligible Entrants”). Employees of the Sponsor, any player, coach, trainer, referee, or league official, (collectively, “Excluded Parties”), or any of the Excluded Parties’ advertising agencies, agents, and employees and their immediate family or household members are not eligible to participate in the Promotion. A person cannot be an Eligible Entrant or winner if such person is a person (a) with whom U.S. persons or entities are restricted from doing business under regulations of the Office of Foreign Asset Control (OFAC) of the Department of the Treasury or under any statute or executive order or (b) who is acting, directly or indirectly, for or on behalf of any such person.
5. Promotion Period: The Promotion will begin on January 31, 2024, at 09:00am Eastern Standard Time (“EST”) and end on February 11, at 6:00pm EST (“Promotion Period”). Entries must be received during the Promotion Period. During the Promotion Period, the Sponsor will offer one (1) free-to-play game (“Game”) through its free to download mobile application (“Mobile Application”).
6. How to Enter the Promotion: During the Promotion Period, visit the Mobile Application to see the available Game. Details regarding the start and end dates and times of the Game, the instructions, and the prizes will be announced via the Mobile Application. Entries may only be submitted via the entry process available in the Mobile Application and during the Promotion Period (in particular the dates and times specified for the Game). The Sponsor’s computer is the official clock for the Promotion.
Eligible Entrants can submit one (1) entry (“Entry”) into the Game. Duplicate Entries in a Game will not be counted. You may not enter more times than indicated by using multiple email addresses, identities, or devices in an attempt to circumvent the rules. If you use fraudulent methods or otherwise attempt to circumvent the rules your submission may be removed from eligibility at the sole and absolute discretion of the Sponsor. Any effort by a participant or any third party to misrepresent themselves or misrepresent their eligibility, qualifications, or any other information, as determined by the Sponsor in its sole and absolute discretion, will disqualify that participant. The Sponsor’s determination of eligibility, in its sole and absolute discretion, shall be final. In the event any party challenges a term or provision of these Promotion Official Rules, the party hereby expressly waives any and all opportunities to recover any amount or collect any prize from the Sponsor relating to this Promotion or otherwise.
You must follow the instructions and play the Game to make your selections. No purchase or payment is necessary at any time. Entries must be received during the Promotion Period. Entries will require your personal information, including but not limited to, your name and email address. Entries that are incomplete, garbled, corrupted, or unintelligible for any reason are void and will not be accepted. Entries that do not follow these Promotion Official Rules will not be accepted and/or will be disqualified.
7. How to Play: Eligible Entrants will be asked to make predictions regarding certain statistics of a game/player and discrete events occurring within a game or relating to a game/player. The number of predictions an Eligible Entrant will be asked to make for each game/player may vary. Examples of the types of predictions an Eligible Entrant is required to make may be, how many touchdowns will be thrown during the game, how many sacks will there be in the game, and/or if there will be overtime.
Neither the Sponsor nor any of its officers, directors, employees, owners, affiliates, subsidiaries, agents, contractors, suppliers, or partners (collectively, “Released Parties”) shall have any responsibility or liability for cancellations, delays, or any other change (including statistical changes) in any game. Moreover, neither the Sponsor nor the Released Parties are responsible or liable for any expenses incurred as a consequence thereof.
8. Prizes & Approximate Retail Value: The Sponsor will specify the prize and the consolation prize amounts, if any, for the Game within the Mobile Application prior to entry. The approximate retail value of the prize(s) vary(ies) but will be posted on the Mobile Application prior to entry. The Sponsor will furnish an Internal Revenue Service Form 1099 to those winners who receive a prize over six hundred U.S. Dollars ($600).
9. Further Prize Information: The Sponsor will determine all details of the prize(s) in its sole and absolute discretion. All decisions of the Sponsor are final. All taxes and other expenses, costs, or fees associated with the acceptance and/or use of a prize are the sole responsibility of each winner. The Sponsor shall have the right, but not the obligation, to make any deductions and withholdings that the Sponsor deems necessary or desirable under applicable federal, state, and local tax laws, rules, regulations, codes, or ordinances.
In the event of a cancellation, suspension, delay, or other circumstances that results in a game (or games) to not occur on the originally scheduled day and time or in the event that a player gets injured, misses the game in its entirety, quits, or other circumstances that results in the affected player (or players) to not participate in a game, the affected game(s) and/or player(s) will no longer be considered in determining the scoring criteria for the Game and any questions that were associated with such game(s) or players(s) will automatically be voided and counted as incorrect. In such circumstances, the advertised prize(s) associated with the Game will not be awarded and the Sponsor may, at its sole and absolute discretion, award the advertised consolation prize(s), if any.
Eligible Entrants, who are winners, will receive their prize via their Sponsor’s Betr Picks account in Betr Bucks (“Betr Bucks”).
The total maximum prize pool for this Promotion is twenty thousand (20,000) Betr Bucks ("Maximum Prize Amount"). In no event and under no circumstances shall the Sponsor be liable for or pay out more than the Maximum Prize Amount. Once the Sponsor has awarded the Maximum Prize Amount in prizes pursuant to these Promotion Official Rules, no more prizes will be paid out by the Sponsor. If there are multiple winners, then all the winners shall split the Maximum Prize Amount equally.
10. Requirements and Restrictions on Receiving the Prize(s): Before awarding a prize, the Sponsor may require individuals to provide a valid identification and may require individuals to provide a valid taxpayer identification number or social security number to claim a prize. The Sponsor may require individuals to provide other personal identifying information sufficient to establish eligibility under these Promotion Official Rules and to execute and return any required documentation, including but not limited to, an Affidavit of Eligibility, a Publicity Release, a tax acknowledgment form, and to provide other information as required to award you a prize. You must execute and return all documents completed in their entirety within ten (10) days from the date any such documents are sent to you or you may forfeit the prize (in Sponsor’s sole and absolute discretion). If you are found to be ineligible or not in compliance with these Promotion Official Rules, decline to accept a prize, the Sponsor is unable to contact you, or in the event that a prize notification is returned undeliverable, you will forfeit the prize.
A potential winner may be requested to provide the Sponsor with proof that the potential winner is the authorized holder of the email address associated with a winning Entry. Prizes will only be awarded to the authorized account holder (as defined below). Entries are deemed to be made by the authorized account holder of the email address submitted at the time of account creation. The “Authorized Account Holder” is deemed the natural person who is assigned to an email address.
The right to receive a prize is non-assignable, non-transferable, and no prize substitution, exchange, or other equivalent will be allowed, except as determined by the Sponsor in its sole and absolute discretion. The Betr Bucks described herein are non-cashable and cannot be withdrawn. Betr Bucks must be played through 1X. Betr Bucks expire thirty (30) days after Sponsor credits your Betr Picks account[MK1] . Betr Bucks are not transferable and cannot be substituted except in the Sponsor’s sole and absolute discretion.
FEDERAL, STATE, AND LOCAL TAXES, IF ANY, ARE YOUR SOLE RESPONSIBILITY.
11. Odds of Winning: The odds of winning a prize in the Promotion will depend on the number of questions/predictions being asked, the difficulty of such questions/predictions, and each Eligible Entrant’s success in playing the Game.
12. Winners Selection, Notification, and Criteria: After the close of the Game, Eligible Entrants will be able to access the Mobile Application to determine whether they are a winner. If your Entry is a winner, you (and possibly other Eligible Entrants) will be deemed the potential winner of a prize, pending confirmation and/or verification of your eligibility and compliance with these Promotion Official Rules. The results and prize calculations are based on the final statistical and scoring results, with such results being deemed final one (1) hour after the completion of the last event for that day’s Game. The scoring results of a Game will not be changed, regardless of any official statistics or scoring adjustments made by any commission, league, or other official governing entity at later times or dates, except in the Sponsor’s sole and absolute discretion. The Sponsor will determine, in its sole and absolute discretion, which sources (may include the Sponsor itself) will be used to calculate the final statistical and scoring results of a Game. Winners of the Promotion will be selected in accordance with the Promotion Official Rules and any other rules referenced herein.
13. Winner’s List: Winners may be listed on the Mobile Application at the Sponsor’s sole and absolute discretion. Winners may also be announced on the Sponsor’s social media platforms. You may also obtain a list of winners by writing your name and address on a “3x5” card and mailing it in an envelope to:
Betr Holdings, Inc.,
Attn: Winners List, “Football Championship 2024 FTP”
290 NE 68th Street
Miami, FL 33138.
Winner list requests will only be accepted after the winner(s) of the Game are announced and requests must be received no later than thirty (30) days after the announcement of the applicable Game’s winner(s).
14. Publicity Rights: By accepting a prize, you agree to allow the Sponsor and the Sponsor’s designee, the perpetual right to use your name, biographical information, photos, image, likeness, and statements for promotion, trade, commercial, advertising, and publicity purposes, at any time or times, in all media now known or hereafter discovered including but not limited to live television, World Wide Web, Internet, and other social media platforms, without notice, review, or approval and without additional compensation except where prohibited by law; if requested by the Sponsor, you shall provide any requested consents.
16. Contacts: You consent to the Sponsor contacting you via your phone number, email, or social media account concerning the Promotion and/or Services, including notifying you if you are a winner of a prize. You warrant, represent, and agree that you have the right to provide your phone number and email address to the Sponsor in connection with any Entry and the Promotion, and to have the Sponsor contact you at such phone number and email address, even if such phone number or email address is provided by an employer. You expressly consent to the Sponsor and its partners and affiliates’ use of your contact information, including your phone number or email address, for marketing and other promotional purposes.
17. Entries Become Property of Sponsor: All Entries become the property of the Sponsor. By entering the Promotion, Eligible Entrants grant the Sponsor and its affiliates and/or subsidiaries the non-exclusive, royalty-free, and irrevocable rights to use, reproduce, copy, publish, display, distribute, perform, translate, adapt, modify, and otherwise exploit the Entries and to incorporate the Entries in other works in any and all markets and media worldwide in perpetuity. Eligible Entrants represent and warrant that they have the sole and exclusive right to grant such rights to the Sponsor, and that the Sponsor’s reproduction, publishing, displaying, and/or other use of the Entries will not infringe on any rights of third parties, including, without limitation, copyright, trademark, privacy, or publicity, or create claims for defamation, false light, idea misappropriation, intentional or negligent infliction of emotional distress, or breach of contract. The Sponsor is not under any obligation to copy, publish, display, or otherwise exploit any Entry submitted in the Promotion, but by entering the Promotion you consent to the Sponsor and its affiliates and/or subsidiaries displaying your Entry, including announcing you as the winner of a prize on social media and in other media, including without limitation on any website. Entries constitute permission to use Eligible Entrant’s name, city, state, likeness, image, and/or voice for purposes of advertising, promotion, and publicity in any and all media now or hereafter known, throughout the world in perpetuity, without additional compensation, notification, permission, or approval, except as required by applicable law.
18. Limitation of Liability: The Sponsor and Released Parties not responsible for: (i) illegible, lost, late, incomplete, misdirected, or undeliverable Entries; (ii) any error in any Entry in a Game, (iii) inability to play or understand the Promotion Official Rules; (iv) any computer, telephone, satellite, cable, network, electronic, or Internet hardware or software malfunctions, failures, connections, or availability, or garbled, corrupt, or jumbled transmissions, service provider/Internet/website accessibility, availability, or traffic congestion, or any technical, typographical, or other error (v) unauthorized human intervention; or (vi) the incorrect or inaccurate capture of Entry information, or the failure to capture, or loss of, any such information or of any Entries. Moreover, The Sponsor and Released Parties assume no responsibility for any error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operation or transmission, communications line failure, or technical error. If, for any reason, the Promotion or any Game is not capable of running as planned, the Sponsor reserves the right, at its sole and absolute discretion, to cancel, terminate, stop, modify, or suspend the Promotion or any Game. Sponsor and the Released Parties are expressly not liable for any harm, including but not limited to, any physical harm that may befall any person a result of participation in this Promotion, including but not limited to any Game, the award or use of any prize and participation, or inability to participate in any activities associated with the Promotion.
19. Binding Nature, Waiver, Indemnification: By entering the Promotion, you, and on behalf of your heirs, executors, and administrators, agree: (a) to be bound by these Promotion Official Rules and by all applicable laws and decisions of the Sponsor which shall be binding and final; (b) to waive any rights to claim ambiguity with respect to these Promotion Official Rules; (c) to waive all of your rights to bring any claim, action, or proceeding against the Sponsor or any of the Released Parties in connection with the Promotion, any Entry, any Game, or a prize; and (d) to forever and irrevocably agree to release, defend, indemnify, and hold harmless the Sponsor and the Released Parties from any and all claims, lawsuits, judgments, causes of action, proceedings, demands, fines, penalties, liability costs, and expenses (including, without limitation, reasonable outside attorneys’ fees) that may arise in connection with: (i) the Promotion, any Game, any prize, the Entries, or any other activities engaged in connection with the Mobile Application, the Promotion, the Entries, any Game, or any prize, including but not limited to your participation or inability to participate in the Promotion, any Game, any prize, or any other activity, (ii) typographical or printing errors in these Promotion Official Rules or in any Promotion materials, including but not limited to any instructions, advertising, or promotional materials (iii) any change in any Game or prize (or any components thereof), including but not limited to, due to unavailability, or due to reasons beyond the Sponsor’s control, (iv) any interruptions in or postponement, cancellation, or modification of the Promotion or of any Game, (v) human error, (vi) incorrect or inaccurate transcription, receipt, or transmission of any Entry, (vii) any technical malfunctions or unavailability of the Mobile Application or any social network, website, mobile application, telephone network, computer system, computer online system, computer timing and/or dating mechanism, computer equipment, software, or Internet service provider, or mail service utilized by the Sponsor, any of the Released Parties or by you, (viii) interruption or inability to access the Mobile Application, any Game relating to the Promotion, or to submit any Entry, or to receive a prize, (ix) any lost/delayed data or video transmissions, omissions, interruptions, defects, and/or any other errors or malfunctions, (x) any late, lost, stolen, mutilated, misdirected, illegible, delayed, garbled, corrupted, destroyed, incomplete, undeliverable, or damaged Entries, (xi) any wrongful, negligent, or unauthorized act or omission on the part of any of the Sponsor or the Released Parties or of any other third party, (xii) lost, late, stolen, misdirected, damaged, or destroyed prizes (or any element thereof), or (xiii) the negligence or willful misconduct by you or of any third party.
20. Disclaimers, Dispute Resolution and Limitations of Liability (please read the following section carefully because it may require you to arbitrate certain disputes and claims with the Sponsor and limits the manner in which you can seek relief from the Sponsor): You hereby forever discharge, release, and agree to defend, indemnify, and hold harmless Sponsor, and the Released Parties, from any damage, injury, death, loss or other liability, either at law or equity, whether known or unknown, asserted or non-asserted, that may arise from or in any way relate to participation in the Promotion, in any Game, or the awarding, acceptance, use or misuse of any prize, sponsorship, or marketing benefits provided under the Promotion.
In the event of any disputes, claims, and causes of action arising out of or in connection with this Promotion, including but not limited to any Game or any prize, or the breach, enforcement, interpretation, or validity of these Promotion Official Rules or any part of it (each, a “Dispute”), both parties shall first try in good faith to settle such Dispute by providing written notice to the other party describing the facts and circumstances of the Dispute and allowing the receiving party thirty (30) days in which to respond to or settle the Dispute. Notice of a Dispute shall be sent to: (a) Sponsor, at Betr Holdings, Inc. d/b/a Betr, 290 NE 68th Street, Miami, FL 33138, or (b) you, at the address we have on file for you. Both you and the Sponsor agree that this dispute resolution procedure is a condition precedent that must be satisfied before initiating any litigation or filing any claim against the other party. IF ANY DISPUTE CANNOT BE RESOLVED BY THE ABOVE DISPUTE RESOLUTION PROCEDURE, YOU AGREE THAT THE SOLE AND EXCLUSIVE JURISDICTION FOR SUCH DISPUTE WILL BE DECIDED BY FINAL AND BINDING ARBITRATION ON AN INDIVIDUAL BASIS AS DESCRIBED BELOW. ARBITRATION ON AN INDIVIDUAL BASIS MEANS THAT YOU WILL NOT HAVE, AND YOU WAIVE, THE RIGHT FOR A JUDGE OR JURY TO DECIDE YOUR CLAIMS, AND THAT YOU MAY NOT PROCEED IN A CLASS, CONSOLIDATED, OR REPRESENTATIVE CAPACITY. Other rights that you or the Sponsor would otherwise have in court will not be available or will be more limited in arbitration, including discovery and appeal rights. All such Disputes shall be exclusively submitted for binding arbitration under the rules of the American Arbitration Association (“AAA”) then in effect, before one arbitrator to be mutually agreed upon by both parties (or, if not agreed within 30 days of the first party proposing an arbitrator, determined under AAA rules). The Federal Arbitration Act shall govern the interpretation, enforcement and all proceedings at such arbitration. THE AWARD DETERMINED BY THE ARBITRATION WILL BE FINAL AND BINDING, EXCEPT FOR ANY RIGHT OF APPEAL PROVIDED BY THE FEDERAL ARBITRATION ACT, AND MAY BE ENTERED IN ANY COURT HAVING JURISDICTION OVER THE PARTIES FOR PURPOSES OF ENFORCEMENT. The place of such arbitration shall be either Miami-Dade County, Florida or the U.S. county of your residence, and the proceedings shall be held there, except to the extent otherwise agreed to by the parties. In the event that you initiate arbitration in the county of your residence, the entity you have a Dispute with may transfer the arbitration to Miami-Dade County, Florida in the event that it agrees to pay the additional fees or costs you incur as a result of the change in location as determined by the arbitrator.
These Promotion Official Rules shall be governed by, and construed in accordance with, the laws of the State of Florida, without regard to Florida’s conflict of law principles. Any Disputes not subject to the arbitration provision discussed above shall be resolved exclusively in the federal or state courts sitting in Miami-Dade County, Florida, and you expressly consent to the jurisdiction of and venue in such courts and waive all defenses of lack of jurisdiction and inconvenient forum with respect to such courts for purposes of litigating any such claim or action. Each participant agrees to service of process by mail or other method acceptable under the laws of the State of Florida. All participants agree to abide by the terms of these terms and conditions and the decisions of the Sponsor hereunder, which are final, and waive any right to claim ambiguity in these terms and conditions. In the event any party challenges a term or provision of these Promotion Official Rules, the party hereby expressly waives any and all opportunities to recover any amount from Sponsor and the Released Parties relating to this Promotion or otherwise.
ANY CLAIMS, JUDGMENTS, AND/OR AWARDS SHALL BE LIMITED TO ACTUAL OUT-OF-POCKET COSTS ASSOCIATED WITH PARTICIPATING IN THE PROMOTION, IF ANY. EACH PARTICIPANT HEREBY WAIVES ANY RIGHTS OR CLAIMS TO ATTORNEY’S FEES, INDIRECT, SPECIAL, PUNITIVE, INCIDENTAL, OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES OF PARTICIPANT, WHETHER FORESEEABLE OR NOT AND WHETHER BASED ON NEGLIGENCE OR OTHERWISE. IN NO EVENT WILL SPONSOR OR ANY OF THE RELEASED PARTIES BE LIABLE TO ANY PERSON OR ENTITY FOR ANY DIRECT, SPECIAL, INCIDENTAL, EXEMPLARY, PUNITIVE, OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES (INCLUDING LOSS OF USE, DATA, BUSINESS, OR PROFITS) ARISING OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH ANY PERSON OR ENTITY’S PARTICIPATION IN THE PROMOTION OR OF ANY GAME OR THE AWARD OR USE OR INABILITY TO USE A PRIZE, OR ASSOCIATED WITH ANY ASPECT OF A PRIZE, WHETHER SUCH LIABILITY ARISES FROM ANY CLAIM BASED UPON CONTRACT, WARRANTY, TORT (INCLUDING NEGLIGENCE), STRICT LIABILITY, OR OTHERWISE, AND WHETHER OR NOT SPONSOR OR ANY RELEASED PARTY HAVE BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH LOSS OR DAMAGE. Some jurisdictions do not allow the limitation or exclusion of liability for incidental or consequential damages, so the above limitation or exclusion may not apply to you. Sponsor and the Released Parties disclaim any liability from and in connection with the Promotion, any Game, the Mobile Application, any prize, or any component thereof.
21. General: These Promotion Official Rules are subject to the Sponsor’s applicable Terms and Conditions, which can be accessed at Betr Picks Terms and Conditions. If there is any conflict between the Terms and Conditions and these Promotion Official Rules, the Promotion Official Rules take precedence but only in relation to the Promotion. In the event of any conflict with any details contained in these Promotion Official Rules and details contained on the Mobile Application, the details set forth in these Promotion Official Rules shall prevail. Sponsor reserves the right, to disqualify any individual found, in its sole opinion, to be tampering with the operation of the Promotion, including the lawful operation of any Game (including through unlawful access to the Mobile Application or the use of non-public information) or to be acting in violation of these Promotion Official Rules. In such event, Sponsor may terminate an individual’s ability to participate in the Promotion and/or refuse to award or seek the return of any prizes.
CAUTION AND WARNING: ANY ATTEMPT TO DELIBERATELY DAMAGE OR UNDERMINE THE LEGITIMATE OPERATION OF THE PROMOTION OR ANY GAME, INCLUDING ANY USE OF NON-PUBLIC INFORMATION OR OTHER CHEATING IS A VIOLATION OF CRIMINAL AND CIVIL LAWS. SHOULD SUCH AN ATTEMPT BE MADE, SPONSOR RESERVES THE RIGHT TO SEEK DAMAGES OR OTHER REMEDIES TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW.
22. Severability: You agree that these Promotion Official Rules are severable. If any term or provision is declared invalid or unenforceable, in whole or in part, that term or provision will not affect the remainder of these Promotion Official Rules. These Promotion Official Rules will be deemed amended to the extent necessary to make these Promotion Official Rules enforceable, valid and, to the maximum extent possible, consistent with applicable law and consistent with the original intention of the parties; and the remaining terms and provisions will remain in full force and effect. If any provision of these Promotion Official Rules is found by a court of competent jurisdiction to be invalid, Sponsor will amend or replace such provision with one that is valid and enforceable and which achieves, to the extent possible, the original objectives and intent of Sponsor as reflected in the original provision. The invalidity or unenforceability of any provision of these Promotion Official Rules does not affect the validity or enforceability of any other provision of these Promotion Official Rules, which will remain in full force and effect.
23. Headings: The section headings contained in these Promotion Official Rules are for convenience only and shall not be considered in the interpretation or construction of the provisions of these Promotion Official Rules.
24. Modification and Termination: We reserve the right to modify these Promotion Official Rules at any time. When we do so, we will update the “Effective Date” above. You will be notified of any material changes to these Promotion Official Rules via a posting on the Services. We may also send you an email at the email address we have on file for you.
25. Contact Us: If you have any questions, comments, or concerns about these Promotion Official Rules, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or Betr Holdings, Inc. d/b/a Betr, 290 NE 68th Street, Miami, FL 33138.
© 2023 Betr Holdings, Inc. All Rights Reserved. These Promotion Official Rules may not be reprinted or republished in whole or in part without the prior written consent of the Sponsor.