MLB Scripts - Allows you to bet on the outcome of each of the first three batters of the half-inning before the half-inning starts.
- Can combine selections from the Top of the 1st Inning or Bottom of the 1st Inning
- Will be created after official lines ups are submitted; official lineups are typically released 2hrs before the starting time of the game
- Will result after the respective half-inning completes
- can combine selections from all the same half-inning
- will be created for each half-inning, at the end of the full-inning before it (example: scripts for the bottom of the 6th will be created at the end of the bottom of the 5th)
- will close at the start of the half-inning (example: At the start of the bottom of the 6th, the scripts for the bottom of the 6th will close).
- Scripts will not be created for the bottom of the 9th or any Extra-Innings.
- All legs need to be settled before final settlement occurs
- If one leg is settled as a void, the whole script is voided (i.e. scripted will not be repriced for the selections that settled)
- All legs need to be settled as win, for the script to be settled as a win