NFL In-Game Markets
Games must start in the same scheduling week of the league (for NFL, the scheduling week is Thursday-Wednesday, local stadium time) for bets to have action
Game Drive Markets:
Available before and during the current and upcoming drive Average of 20 drives per match
- Drive result exact
- Touchdown FG Attempt, Punt, Turnover
- Drive result grouped
- Score, No score
- Drive crosses yard line (50, 35, 20)
- Yes, No
- Another first down this drive?
- Yes, No
- Player to score TD on this drive?
- Yes, No
All results of drive markets start on the first offensive snap of the ball. Any drives which are completed due to the end of the half or game, and do not explicitly result in one of the outcomes listed, will be void. The outcomes are as follows:
- 1st Offensive Play from Scrimmage – Kick-off return and false start do not count as an offensive play.
- Offensive Score on 1st Drive of the Game – Field Goals count as an offensive score.
- Interception or Fumble Lost (note, if the defense recovers and then fumbles back to the offense during the same play, a new drive will begin and the previous drive will be settled as a Turnover)
- Defensive touchdown (except when a blocked punt results in a touchdown)
- Turnover on downs
- Offensive Touchdown
- Field Goal Attempt – Field Goal Attempt is deemed the winner if the kicker kicks the ball. Blocked, scored, missed, or returned field goals will all be settled as a field goal attempt. Botched/fake field goals are not considered a field goal attempt.
- Punt – Punt is deemed the winner if the punter kicks the ball. All punts returned for a touchdown will be settled as a Punt. Muffed/Blocked punts will be settled as a Punt, and a new drive will begin with the next snap of the ball.
- Turnover or Turnover on Downs or Safety - A turnover is classified as the defense gaining possession of the ball. The following will all be deemed as a turnover for settlement purposes: Interception, a fumble recovery by the defense, the defensive team scores a safety, or the offensive team fails to make a first down or score a touchdown on 4th down and gives possession to the opponent.
Next occurrence markets:
Available for every relevant event in every match
- Player next catch
- Over 9.5 yards, Under 9.5 yards
- Player next carry
- Over 3.5 yards, Under 3.5 yards
- Player next pass
- Complete, Incomplete
- Next TD scorer
- Players Name
Yards on First Completion/Reception/Rush - If the specified player does not record a completion/reception/rush, bets on that market will be void.
Yards on Longest Completion/Reception/Rush - If the specified player does not record a completion/reception/rush, “under” will be the winner for settlement purposes.
"Score this drive” only means an offensive score (that pick-6 doesn’t count).
Aborted snaps count as a rush play.
Drive markets void if the offense does not run a play.